Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction

My name is Nina Faressa. I am basically obsessed over make up. I love playing and experimenting with colours. I first started doing hair and makeup when I was 14? ... and now i'm 20 and only now I've come to realize how much I love doing it and I don't want to keep it just as a hobby. I sort of learned on my own. When i first started getting into makeup, I would look up inspirational pictures online, save beauty pages from magazines.. anything of where I can find pictures of make up looks and people who like to do what I like to do, then youtube was swarmed by talented makeup gurus... and that's where I learn most of the techniques from. I'm a student so its hard to find a job that goes well with my schedule, so i mite as well do something i love and get some greens in return. I've been wanting to do something like this in a really long time but never had the courage to.

My service is affordable, as I am not a "certified" make up artist. I offer 2 types of packages:

* Package No.1 (Specifically for the BRIDE to be)

Trial Make up + Make up on the actual day + hairdos = RM 200



* Package No.2 (Special events:day/night makeup)

Make up + hairdos = RM 85


Traveling fees may vary RM30-50, depending on where you stay.
FREE for Bukit Antarabangsa, Setiawangsa and Wangsa Maju areas.
I can do basic hair (curling, straightening, french twist, half twist, poofy updos)
just mainly BASIC.

If anyone is interested email me at faressa89@gmail.com




*this entry was written on february, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment