Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hunny & Khairul

Last Saturday I did Hunny's makeup, she had a pre-wedding photo shoot. I got there around 7:30am did her make up and by 8:30 we had to leave to the location. First we went to Taman Tasik Perdana and then Carcosa. It ended by 2pm, it was a veryyy hottt day but it was very cooling and relaxing in Carcosa, I was feeling rather sleepy waiting =p

The look she wanted was natural... i find that natural looks are more challenging for me to do. Haha I think i've been too crazy over dramatic and smokey looks. Click on the pics for a bigger view =)











Photos courtesy of Qippy .. Click on the link to visit his blog, more pics of the photoshoot there and his other work. He's a brilliant photographer!

1 comment:

  1. hani looks so pretty....and the photos are just amazing...qippy is the best....love love loveeee their work!!!

    ReplyDelete