Monday, June 25, 2012

Liyana's Solemnization & Reception

Happy Monday! I can't wait for this week to be over haha when it just started. This was a makeup gig I did on saturday. I had a bride who wanted to have two looks, one for her solemnization in the morning and one for her reception later on the afternoon.

I kept her eyes bronzey for the solemnization with soft pink lips.
Solemnization makeup w/o lipstick


Solemnization Makeup

For her reception, I made it slightly smokey with some browns and black but didn't over do on the black as it was in the daytime and kept her lips nude.




 Didn't get many pics for her reception look as we were all rushing to help her get dressed cuz the groom was waiting downstairs already with the kompang going on for soo long haha.

Thanks Liyana for having me as your makeup artist on your special day, it was a pleasure working with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment